David H. Nguyen,
Principal, Online Marketing and Design Services
Internet visionary David H. Nguyen brings more than 20 years experience in high technology. He founded WebDesignsNow.com with knowledge of extremely efficient and cost-effective ways to plan, develop and bring new Internet businesses to the marketplace. With economic pressures, tool proliferation, and technology overlaps, businesses are re-evaluating their departmental needs to reduce costs and promote re-use. WebDesignsNow.com uses a formalized strategy resulting in a progressive and modular labor force. This "cohesive knowledge worker infrastructure" allows for efficient use of human resources to plan, develop, and execute projects.
Prior to WebDesignsNow.com, David held various engineering and management positions throughout North America and Europe. Some of his positions included organization development, engineering implementation, business development, product marketing, entrepreneurialism and professional tennis. His most recent roles were directing and leading Web design, Web development and Online Marketing initiatives for DevelopOnline.com Corp. and Elizabeth Arden, Inc.
David holds a Bachelor's of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University and his proficiencies include the following:
Back to the Top
- Website Development: Wire Frames, Hand Coding, Dreamweaver, Cold Fusion, UltraEdit, Arachnophilia, Oracle Portal 9i/10gR2
- Database Architecture: Relational DB Design, Entity Relational/Data Flow Diagrams, Process Specifications
- Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL, MS SQL
- Website Statistics: Webtrends, Webalizer, Analog, Urchin, Google Analytics
- Search Engine Marketing: SEO, Proprietory Technologies, Keyword Density Analysis, PPC, Google, Overture, e-Mail Marketing
- Graphic Design: Logos, Catalogs, Business Cards, Placards, Multimedia CD ROMs, Dynamic Web Presentations, Sales Collateral
- Desktop Publishing: 3D Studio Max, Final Cut Pro, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Quark Xpress, Flash, Director, Fireworks
- Presentations: PowerPoint, Publisher
- Program/Project Management: PMI Methodologies, MS Project, Visio
- Photography: 35mm, Digital SLR, Medium Format, Lighting, Powerpacks
- Communications: Wireless Intercom (Clearcom), RF Design
- Platforms: Unix, Linux, Windows 2K/2K3/NT/XP/7, Mac OS
- Application Servers: Oracle 9i/10gR2, Oracle Internet Directory, MS Active Directory
- eCommerce Solutions: Miva Merchant, OS Commerce, OpenUI, Proprietary Technologies
- CMS Solutions: Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, etc...
Back to the Top
Advisory Board Chairman
Ashesh Kapur, a former fortune 100 executive, brings more than 14 years of focused business development, marketing, and consulting experience to WebDesignsNow.com.
Ashesh is a proven leader with an outstanding record of global success in high-technology marketing operations, strategic planning and business development. His areas of consulting expertise include business planning analysis, strategic marketing, new products and services launch, partner relationships, creating channels of distribution and eBusiness. He has spearheaded growth strategies in Fortune 100 and start-up technology businesses. He is a frequently requested speaker at technology conferences and has contributed to ebusiness/channel strategy articles in technical publications.
Currently, Mr. Kapur is the Director of Business Development for Intel Corporation's Itanium Group. Prior to WebDesignsNow.com, Mr. Kapur was Director of Business Development for a web-based technology business that provides tools and applications for new product development. He was with Honeywell for 10 years and led high-profile initiatives in International Sales, Marketing, eBusiness and Systems Engineering for complex process automation systems on a world-wide basis. He has traveled to various world regions and worked across cultural boundaries. Mr. Kapur has a global perspective and holds a MSEE from Kansas State University and MBA from Arizona State University.
Database Systems Services
Henry Hsu brings Oracle development experience with a proven background in the development and support of global database application systems. He is a dedicated team player involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle. He has consistently completed software development projects on time and within budget for the Investment Banking Division of Goldman Sachs. He also has solid experience in presentations technologies while working in the Presentations departments at Salomon Smith Barney, Deutsche Bank and Price Waterhouse LLP.
Henry has received formal training in Oracle technologies from the Computer Technology and Applications Program at Columbia University. He also has a Bachelor of Science degree from Cornell University with a major in Operations Research. His proficiencies include the following:
Back to the Top
- Database: Oracle RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Developer 2000, Oracle Forms 4.5/5.0/6i, Oracle Reports 2.5/3.0/6i, SQL Plus, SQL*Loader, Performance Tuning
- Data Analysis: Relational Database Design, Entity Relational Diagrams, Process Specifications, Data Flow Diagrams
- CASE: System Architect
- Web: HTML, FrontPage
- OS: Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP, UNIX
- Source Control: Visual SourceSafe
- Other: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Photoshop
Information Systems Architecture Services
Bradley Smith has a distinguished background in Network Technologies. Bradley has focused his professional career on total Internet Technology Services, specifically corporate website infrastructures. He joins WebDesignsNow.com just to do that for the Western region of the United States.
Prior to joining WebDesignsNow.com, Bradley held various positions and responsibilities throughout North America and Eastern Europe with established companies such as FedEx, Eastman-Kodak and the U.S. Army. His broad range of skills include engineering implementation, product marketing, business development, web development and technical training. To compliment his technology background, Bradley is also a formally trained graphic artist from the Al Collins School of Graphical Design in Tempe, Arizona.
Bradley's proficiencies include the following:
Back to the Top
- Graphics, 3D Modeling, Animation: PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash, Director, Fireworks
- Web Development: Fusion, Dreamweaver, Arachnophilia
- Information Technology: Network Topography, Design, Implementation, Administration, & Security
- Platforms: Unix, Linux, Windows 2000/NT/XP
Conklin has been writing about the Web, business applications, software products, hardware systems, operating systems and telecommunications for more than 25 years. Les is a superbly qualified technical marketing writing professional.
Prior to joining WebDesignsNow.com, Conklin created business Web sites and served as industry news editor and senior writer for DevelopOnline.com. As a marketing consultant, Les developed Web content, marketing collateral, plans, presentations, training materials and user documentation for software products that became world-wide market leaders. Conklin has developed, documented and sold software products used by the Department of Defense, retail, manufacturing, banking, insurance, healthcare and other industries. Les holds a Bachelor's of Science degree from the University of Rhode Island.
Les Conklin's proficiencies include the following:
Back to the Top
- Graphics: Paint Shop Pro, Flash
- Information Technology: Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Applications Software, Systems software, PCs, Workstations